Simply pop the Ice Cream FREEZE™ in the freezer for 4 hours, drop in as many scoops as you please and enjoy! Our proprietary cooling gel will maintain the cold temperature of your ice cream for hours while the insulated silicone band makes it easy to hold. Dessert is served.
ICE CREAM now has the perfect serving bowl. The HOST Ice Cream FREEZE is engineered specifically to be the best ice cream bowl out there with double-walled construction. INSULATED bowl features plastic walls filled with proprietary cooling gel. Pop this bowl in the freezer for at least four hours to keep ice cream, sorbet and more at their ideal frosty temperature for hours. DIP AND FRUIT BOWL - Use as cereal bowls or even soup bowls for gazpacho or cold cucumber soup. Keep yogurt chilled, sorbet frosty, dip fresh and ice cream frozen. Use as a salsa bowl to prevent dip from warming up by the pool on a hot day. FROZEN treats stay frosty in the HOST Ice Cream FREEZE. Great to use as a mixing bowl for recipes that need to stay cold, like whipped cream. EASY HANDLING thanks to insulated silicone band. Plastic construction is sturdy and perfectly suited for outdoor use, plus it’s BPA-free. 5-inch diameter, holds 18 oz.
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of the HOST® Ice Cream FREEZE™ Cooling Bowl lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to provide the perfect temperature for frozen treats for hours.
- Each bowl is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- Includes one HOST® Ice Cream FREEZE™ Cooling Bowl. The HOST® Ice Cream FREEZE™ Cooling Bowl can comfortably accommodate 18 ounces of chilled goodness.
- For chilled treats, refrigerate HOST® Ice Cream FREEZE™ Cooling Bowl for at least two hours to keep your snack between fifty-eight and sixty degrees Fahrenheit.
- For frozen treats, freeze HOST® Ice Cream FREEZE™ Cooling Bowl for at least four hours to keep your snack between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hand wash only.
- For the best results, place the Ice Cream FREEZE™ upside down in the freezer for four hours to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze.
Disclaimer: Shipping cost to Hawaii and Alaska is $15.